TERMS AND CONDITIONS POLICY
Photohubs Ticket Sales Terms and Conditions
The purchase of tickets for an event organised or promoted by or on behalf of PhotoHubs is subject to the following terms and conditions.
By purchasing a ticket you agree that once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled, moved to another date, or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed (significant changes being a change of venue or time).
1. Photohubs reserves the right to refuse the purchaser entry to workshops/events without their ticket.
2. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale without prior consent. Resale or attempted resale of a Ticket without prior consent will render the Ticket void and the holder of any resold or transferred Ticket may be ejected from or refused entry to the Event.
3. Any promoted discounts will apply only to the ticket(s) stated and can be withdrawn at any point. More than one discount cannot be applied to any tickets unless clearly stated to the contrary. Also, they cannot be used in conjunction with other discounted ticket types, such as, but not limited to, multi-day discounts or group offers that may be on offer.
4. The ticket price does not include anything other than entry to the workshop/event, unless otherwise stated (including, but not limited to refreshments, accommodation and extra activities).
5. To book a ticket and attend a workshop/event unless clearly stated you must be over 16 years old or, if you are under 16 years old, you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is over 16 and who has completed the Booking Form. Both you and your parent/guardian must pay the required entrance prices. Proof of age may be requested upon entry.
6. When attending an workshop/event you agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the venue you are at. These may be changed at the venue’s discretion. You also agree to be bound any other rules or regulations which may be included as part of the Ticket purchase, as well as comply with all reasonable safety and other announcements and/or directions whilst attending the workshop/event.
7. Admission to the venue and participation in activity taking place during the workshop/event is entirely at your own risk. Neither the venue nor PhotoHubs will be held liable for any loss, cost, expense, injury or damage sustained at the venue and/or the Event except in respect of death or personal injury caused as a result of negligence by the venue or PhotoHubs, as applicable.
8. In the event of any accident you hereby agree to hold harmless and keep indemnified Photohubs and its staff, officials, representatives, agents, sub-contractors and members, each and every one of them from and against all actions, costs, expenses, claims and demands in respect of injury, fatal or otherwise, loss or damage, to person or property of yourself or any guests accompanying you, however caused.
9. Photohubs and/or the venue has the right to search all persons and personal property and refuse admission to, or eject from, the site any person who refuses to be searched by official representatives.
10. Both PhotoHubs and workshop/event venues have the right to refuse entry to any person without reason or to require them to cease participating in any activity. If you are found to be behaving in a manner deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous, in breach of these terms and conditions, the rules and regulations of the venue or any instructions or directions given to you by any official at the Event, you will be ejected from the workshop/event without refund and, if appropriate, may be reported to the police.
11. Neither the venue nor PhotoHubs will take any responsibility for lost or stolen property.
12. With the exception of guide dogs, you are not permitted to bring any animals to the workshop/event, without prior consent.
13. You must not trade or solicit trade at the workshop/event without the prior consent of PhotoHubs. This includes the distribution of unauthorised flyers or display of banners at the Event.
14. PhotoHubs has the right to alter or vary the programme for the workshop/event or to reschedule or cancel all or part of the workshop/event at any time.
15. In the event of cancellation or rescheduling, PhotoHubs shall not be liable for any losses you suffer as a result of the cancellation or rescheduling, including but not limited to, ticket price, accommodation costs and travel expenses.
16. You give your express consent to the use of your actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any photograph, film, video and/or audio recording of the workshop/event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. These terms and conditions may be enforced by the venue and PhotoHubs Limited’s affiliates, successors and assigns but may not otherwise be relied or enforced under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any party that is not a party to these terms and conditions.
19. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provisions and remainder of the agreement valid or enforceable.
20. PhotoHubs reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions without prior notification and you will abide by such amended terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to check the website for the latest terms and conditions.
76 Moorland Road, Burslem,
Staffs. ST6 1DY
T: +44 (0)1782 970323
PhotoHubs is the Trading name of Guild PhotoHubs Ltd, 76 Moorland Road, Burslem, Stoke-On-Trent. Staffs. ST6 1DY.
Company Reg No: 09709476