Last updated: 30/04/2018
In very basic terms here at PhotoHubs we totally respect your personal information and will only ask you for what information we really need from you. We will look after it in the same way we would want our personal information looking after, keeping it secure! We will only share it with others where we need their help us deliver our service to you, or where we obliged to for legal reasons. Be assured that we will never share your information in any other circumstances – nor will we sell it on elsewhere! Here are more details –
- Data we collect
As a data controller we collect a variety of data in order to deliver our services. We use a service called PORT to ensure that we collect and manage your personal data transparently, fairly and securely. We have provided further detail below about the specific types of data we collect and our reasons for doing so.
1.1. What data do we ask you to provide to us, and why?
We collect the following data: your first and last name, email, signup ip, emailclient and timezone plus location based information (address, postcode, latitude, longitude, gmtoff, dstoff and countrycode), as well as payment details if a purchase is made
- We use this data to deliver our services to our customers and personalise your experience, as well as to market our services and those of Third Party suppliers plus for security and authentication purposes
- We collect this data using the lawful basis of consent and/or for the performance of a contract or to take steps to enter into a contract
1.2. What data do we collect when you visit our website, and why?
We collect cookies. Cookies are small pieces of data that websites send to a user’s computer and are stored on the user’s web browser. They are designed to enable the website to remember information, such as what a user might have put in a shopping cart for example.
- What personal data do we share with third parties and who are they?
We share personal data with the following third parties in order to deliver our services or fulfil our obligations to you. In basic terms these are either email, newsletter or payment service providers, website or hosting service providers, a social media service provider, or they assist with our accounts and record keeping. These are those companies –
Helm Squared Ltd – Data is not transfered outside of the European Economic Area.
MailChimp – Data is transfered outside of the European Economic Area to United States under the protection of EU/US Privacy Shield.
Scott Accounting Services Ltd – Data is not transferred outside of the European Economic Area.
Gmail – Data is transfered outside of the European Economic Area to United States under the protection of EU/US Privacy Shield.
Digital Ocean – Data is transfered outside of the European Economic Area to United States under the protection of EU/US Privacy Shield.
FastMail – Data is transfered outside of the European Economic Area to Australia under the protection of Appropriate safeguards.
REPARC – Data is not transfered outside of the European Economic Area.
Facebook Ltd – Data is transfered outside of the European Economic Area to United States under the protection of EU/US Privacy Shield.
Lemonade Design – Data is not transfered outside of the European Economic Area
There are certain situations in which we may share access to your personal data without your explicit consent; for example, if required by law, to protect the life of an individual, or to comply with any valid legal process, government request, rule or regulation.
- Why do we share data outside of the EU
We may transfer personal data to a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), for example if a third party we share data with has servers located outside of the EEA (such as Mailchimp our Newsletter platform provider). If this is the case we will obtain your consent or otherwise ensure that the transfer is legal and your data is secure by following the EU’s guidelines.
You can see above where we send data outside of the EEA and on what basis we do so.
- How do we keep your personal data secure?
We keep your data secure:
- by following internal policies of best practice and training for staff
- our ticket purchasing process is on a https connection and is secured by SSL and our payment processing partner is PCI level 1 compliant (the highest level of PCI compliancy you can get).
- by having Back-Up provision
- by using a host which is Cyber Essentials Plus Certified
In the unlikely event of a criminal breach of our security we will inform the relevant regulatory body within 72 hours and, if your personal data were involved in the breach, we shall also inform you.
- Your rights
- the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- the right of access to your personal data and any supplementary information
- the right to have any errors in your personal data rectified
- the right to have your personal data erased
- the right to block or suppressing the processing of your personal data
- the right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another
- the right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and
- rights related to automated decision-making (i.e. where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual).
We also give you the option to manage your data via:
- by writing to us
- can unsubscribe from Newsletters
While we do not hold personal data any longer than we need to, the duration will depend on your relationship with us.
- About us
We are Guild Photohubs Ltd and our address is 76 Moorland Road, Stoke-On-Trent, ST6 1DY, England. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PhotoHubs is the Trading name of Guild PhotoHubs Ltd, 76 Moorland Road, Burslem, Stoke-On-Trent. Staffs. ST6 1DY. Company Reg No: 09709476